We are so excited to reopen, and we cannot wait to get back to your treatments! Our reopening date is Monday, June 22nd. Unfortunately, with the new guidelines, only certain treatments are permitted during this phase.
All facial treatments remain on hold until further notice. We will be offering the following treatments during Phase Three:
- Eyebrow waxing and shaping with Jen- $20Laser Hair Removal on the body- We are unable to treat if within the last two weeks you; had sun exposure in the area, have applied self-tanner or have been on any antibiotic.
- Venus Freeze body contouring- radiofrequency heat stimulates collagen to tighten skin, reduce the appearance of cellulite and shrink fat cells. Eight treatments once a week is recommended for best result.
- Venus Viva stretch mark or scar revision on the body- radio frequency is delivered through a micro pin tip deep into the skin to stimulate collagen production for healthy new tissue growth. This minimizes the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Three to Four treatments done once a month is recommended for best result.
- Back and/or Décolleté treatments
We are picking up where we left off:
- If you are a current client who had any of the above appointments canceled due to the mandatory closure, your aesthetician should have already reached out to reschedule.
- If you did not receive a phone call and would like any of the above treatments, please call the spa or email Jen or Melissa.
The New Responsible Way to Take Keep You Beautiful!
As we all start to return to some state of normalcy, we continue to be vigilant and follow the latest recommendation to prevent a resurgence of COVID 19 in our region.
- We ask that if you, or anyone around you has had any illness, or signs of illness in the last 14 days to please cancel your appointment.
- Appointments will be booked with more time in between them to allow for disinfecting and to limit waiting. This means limited appointments a day.
- When you schedule an appointment, a COVID-19 waiver will be sent to you. Please have this completed prior to your appointment.
When you arrive:
- Your temperature will be taken when entering the building.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn by all while in our Spa and Wellness Center
- Upon entering the room, we ask that you wash your hands with the hand sanitizer provided outside the room, this shall also b provided outside the room, this shall also be done when exiting the room.
- Please do not bring ANYONE with you to your appointments. We are allowing 1 client in the treatment room at a time, and we do not want any people in the waiting area unless they have an appointment.
- Please arrive at the exact appointment time to limit waiting.
In-room precautions and procedures:
We have special N-95 respirators that effectively capture and filter out all viral particles coming in and out. We also utilize clear face shields for eye protection. These will be worn for procedures that require close face to face proximity.
- Mask should always be worn. Both aestheticians will be wearing N 95 respirators that will prevent any exposure of both the client and provider.
- Gloves will be worn by aestheticians during all procedures
- The treatment bed will have fresh sheets per client. No blanket will be provided.
- All surfaces, including medical equipment, are treated with hydrogen peroxide. Ambient ozone machines are run at the end of each day to sterilize all surfaces in the clinic.
We recommend future appointments get booked prior to leaving to secure your times.
All facial treatment clients will be contacted once we are able to treat. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies, appointments or anything else, please reach out to the Aestheticians.
We hope that everyone is staying healthy and well. With nicer weather approaching we want to remind everyone to continue to wear and reapply your sunscreen, stay socially distant, and wash your hands! We look forward to seeing you all very soon!