The soft connective tissue, located just under the skin, is a white membrane that wraps and connects the muscles, bones and blood vessels of the body. Soft tissue is also called fascia. This of it like the white fuzz inside an orange peel, connecting the “skin” and the “meat” of the orange.
At times, the muscles and fascia are not stretched enough and they become stuck or tear, which results in soft tissue injuries or adhesions. The outcome? You’ll have restricted muscle movement, pain, soreness and reduced flexibility.
We can detect these adhesions and restrictions. Our Graston Technique instruments have been clinically proven to achieve quicker and better outcomes in treating acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Neck Pain – 82% success rate
- Shoulder Pain – 92% success rate
- Golfer’s Elbow – 60% success rate
- Tennis Elbow – 90% success rate
- Back Pain – 87% success rate
- Wrist Pain – 86% success rate
- Knee Pain – 71% success rate
- Foot Pain – 70% success rate
- Ankle Pain – 92% success rate
As well as helping other treatable conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Hip Pain, Wrist Tendinitis, ITB Tendinitis and more.
The Success Rate relates to a set of predetermined patient/clinician goals established at the onset of care and based on the average number of treatments using Graston Technique (GT).