Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Fight Sun and Age-Related Damage with the Power of Light with Venus Versa™ Photo Rejuvenation Treatments!
OWM’S IPL (intense pulse light) system is a powerful, highly effective skin treatment that harnesses the power of light to reverse effects of sun damage and natural aging process.
IPL treatments utilize safe infrared light (as opposed to UV light) to improve and enhance the color, tone, texture, and condition of your skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin deep within the tissues of the skin.
Whether it is from rays of the sun or the stress of time and aging, damage accumulates deep within the tissues of the skin. Many of the undesired changes that we notice on our faces are triggered by either natural ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun or artificial UV rays from tanning beds/booths. Venus Versa Photo Rejuvenation is a powerful, highly effective Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment that harnesses the power of light to reverse these effects of sun damage and photoaging, as well as the natural aging process.
The state-of-the-art Intense Pulsed Light treatment by Venus Versa™ is designed to deliver strong and precise infrared light throughout the sensitive tissues of the skin. Each treatment is custom-tailored to deliver the light at various depths to treat your specific concerns at their source. The light restores and rejuvenates dead and damaged skin cells athe molecular level, stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation projects, and improving your skin’s overall tone and texture. Venus Versa’s revolutionary, built-in cooling system ensures that it delivers safe, comfortable, highly effective rejuvenation over larger areas of the skin while avoiding unnecessary damage to the surface of the skin.
Conditions that benefit:
- Irregular skin pigmentation and Melasma
- Sunspots, liver spots, age spots, and brown spots
- Melasma (patches of darkened skin)
- Rough, uneven skin tone and texture
- Spider veins, broken or dilated capillaries, and/or rosacea
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Rosacea, rough and uneven skin tones
What to know before you go
A typical IPL session with Venus Versa™ usually takes about 15-20 minutes with little to no downtime
Most patients, however, require a series of 3-6 treatments, spaced about three weeks apart, for optimal results.
Venus Versa™ photo facial treatments are powered by Intense Pulsed Light technology, which targets the pigment in your skin. They tend to work best for light to medium skin tones.
IPL broad spectrum light source prevents burns and hyperpigmentation issues frequently seen with laser therapy.
Integrated supercooling crystal cools skin instantly during treatment making the experience essentially painless. You may not be appropriate for this treatment if you have any of the following:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
Call the office or request an appointment online today.
Call or Request an Appointment Online
Services We Offer
As your total health center, our robust service offerings focus on your overall well-being and quality of life, viewing the body as a whole unit.