IV NAD Infusion Services Offered in Buffalo, NY
NAD is a key part of all cellular energy and repair reactions. It helps produce ATP which represents the cellular energy currency. As we age there is a decline in intracellular NAD+ levels which leads to reduced levels of ATP. Our NAD stores are depleted with age, chronic illness, chronic pain, depression, substance and alcohol abuse, and a history of trauma or severe stress.
Our NAD infusions are provided in comfortable antigravity chairs.
Our intravenous infusion suite offers the privacy and comfort of private rooms, where you can relax or use the space as your office away from office.
IV NAD is typically tapered up in dose over the course of four to six weekly treatments and is then done as maintenance that varies from monthly to quarterly depending on the condition.
Available oral forms that are most commonly used:
- Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)
- Nicotinomide Mononucleatide (NMN)
NAD restores energy stores, repairs damaged DNA, and restores cellular function. It has important benefits for addiction, mood disorders, chronic fatigue and pain, and neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis. NAD also plays a major role in anti-aging and brain health medicine by promoting cellular repair and efficiency. It has been used for the following:
Depression, Anxiety & PTSD
- Reducing Anxiety and Depression
- Releasing Oxytocin
- Stimulating social behavior well-being hormones
Substance & Alcohol Addiction
- Restoring the body’s impaired energy production system
- Reducing the body’s dependence on abused substances by restoring cellular balance and cell’s ability to function without the abused drug or alcohol
- Shifting cell energy production from glucose to fats
- Reducing cell inflammation and acidity
- Improving cellular waste elimination ability
- Restoring neurotransmitter levels in the brain
- Reversing brain cellular inflammation
- Improving brain cell energy production
- In multiple studies these conditions NAD+ significantly delayed the onset of the disease as well as its severity.
Chronic Fatigue & Pain
- Restoring cellular energy production
- Reducing inflammation in the cells
- Improving muscle and nerve oxygenation
What to know before you go
NAD is a molecule that is essential for life. It gets depleted with age, chronic illness, trauma, and stress. When administered intravenously, it allows for maximal absorption. We typically recommend oral supplementation with NAD precursors in between IV treatments.
Treatments are tapered up to higher therapeutic doses slowly over several sessions to allow the body to accommodate to its strong reparative properties.
NAD IV treatment/ infusion is the only proven way to achieve maximum intracellular levels safely without side effects.
NAD is considered generally safe as it is a molecule made by our bodies. Its safety is questioned in cancer due to the possibility of activation of existing cancer cells.
The following resources could be linked to prior blogs that were on the website
Four Ways to Support Your Immune System in the Winter Months
Learn more >>
How Intravenous Infusions Help to Calm the Mind and Reduce Stress
Learn more >>
Caring for Your Skin from the Inside Out: Intravenous Skin Rejuvenation
Learn more >>
Call or Request an Appointment Online
Services We Offer
As your total health center, our robust service offerings focus on your overall well-being and quality of life, viewing the body as a whole unit.