Self-Renewal Cellular Injection Therapy services in Buffalo, NY
Self-Renewal Cellular Injection Therapy uses the most advanced techniques to stimulate healing, rejuvenation, and pain relief with a lower complication rate than ibuprofen. At OWM Integrative Wellness, Dr Leonard Kaplan, a regenerative medicine specialist performs self-renewal cellular therapy injections in his Buffalo, New York, office. To learn more about how self-renewal cellular therapy can help you heal and optimize your body, call the office or request an appointment online now.
- Dr Kaplan spends over an hour in his initial consultation with the client. After performing a detailed physical and ultrasound examination and reviewing external imaging, he will recommend the most appropriate treatment.
- If your own cells are extracted from either the bone marrow or the fat, Dr Kaplan uses an ultrasound guided sterile technique that is fast and essentially painless.
- Prior to extraction, a red cold laser is inserted into the harvest site to stimulate the platelets prior to extraction.
- The cells are concentrated and prepared for injection at the time of your injection appointment.
- A state-of-the-art centrifugation system is used to prepare the injection solution.
- If lab derived placenta based self-renewal cell matric is used, it is obtained from the highest quality laboratories that have been given FDA grants for research on these products for multiple regenerative applications.
- Ultrasound is used for injection of the self-renewal cellular matrix into the injured tissue.
- A 3-day preconditioning IV package is often chosen to prepare the body for optimal repair.
Self-renewal Cellular Injection Therapy is a strong reparative solution that benefits repair of:
- Moderate to severe arthritic joints of the shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle.
- Severe degenerative spinal conditions
- Failed spinal fusion pain syndromes
What is Self-Renewal Cellular Injection Therapy?
Self-Renewal Cellular Injection Therapy is a treatment approach involving the injection of tissue support matrix cells. These cells can either come from your own body or from a purified, concentrated placenta source. The cells that come from your body are extracted either from your bone marrow or from your fat. They contain your genetic material to stimulate your body to repair and rebuild damaged tissue.
Self-renewal cellular matrix cells are a powerful source of signaling factors and messengers. When administered by intravenous methods these are deployed to all the regions of the body that need repair including bone, fat, cartilage, and tendon cells. These self-renewal cells can be injected directly into the injured tissue to stimulate repair more strongly.
Because tissue support matrix cells are self-renewing, they can make more undifferentiated cells for your body to use in the healing process. Tissue support matrix cells also demonstrate immune-mediating activity that helps prevent tissue and joint destruction.
What to know before you go
The Self-renewal cells can come from your body or from a vetted lab that uses a purified placenta source.
Your own body
Your body is a rich source of self-renewal cells. The main two areas to harvest the cells are from the fat of the buttock and abdomen and bone marrow from iliac bone of the pelvis. Both procedures are nearly painless and fast. Dr. Kaplan can increase the potency of your matrix cells using peptides.
Exogenous (outside the body) sources of Self-renewal cells include placenta matrix and placenta derived exosomes. In all cases placental fluid is donated following full-term births from screened mothers. All exogenous sources are screened and processed in high-end labs to ensure their safety. Dr. Kaplan can discuss which option suits your individual needs the best and may recommend lab-cultured cells in cases of chronic illness where your body’s own cells aren’t strong enough.
How do I prepare for self-renewal cellular injection therapy?
Self-renewal cellular therapy works best when you optimize your body beforehand. This process, called preconditioning, helps the matrix cells be more active and gives you the maximum healing effects.
The OWM Integrative Wellness preconditioning program includes three days of intravenous (IV) infusions that contain essential nutrition molecules and supercharged oxygen therapy with three atoms of oxygen versus two.
Self-renewal cellular therapy can work alongside other precision medicine treatments like platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to facilitate optimal healing. To learn more about how self-renewal cellular tissue support therapy can heal you without surgery, call OWM Integrative Wellness or request an appointment online to book a consultation now.
A survey of 2,800 clients across multiple studies demonstrated a complication rate of less than 0.17%— less than the complication rate of Ibuprofen.
Self-renewal cells that are obtained from the person being treated do not pose any risk of rejection or an autoimmune response.
Exogenous or lab-cultured tissue support matrix cells are excretion products. They are cultured and harvested in a sterile lab environment and do not cause an autoimmune response and are very well tolerated.
Call the office or request an appointment online today.
Call or Request an Appointment Online
Services We Offer
As your total health center, our robust service offerings focus on your overall well-being and quality of life, viewing the body as a whole unit.